Job Description and Roles and Responsibilities
Location: Jazan Project Site, KSA – Camp Accommodation, 8 on / 2 off rotation pattern
Reporting directly to the Project EH&S Manager, the role of the EH&S Administrator to give administrative work for the EH&S Department. Collection of EH&S statistical data, producing reports and trending analysis. Arranging meetings, taking down minutes, and coordination with clients and contractors.
- In-charge of compiling of EH&S statistical data and reports
- Administrative support to EH&S Manager
- Meeting arrangement and taking notes of Minutes
Directly Responsible for;
- Directly reporting to the EH&S Manager.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to EH&S team.
- Compile and prepare EH&S statistical reports from the client and contractors on annual, monthly and weekly basis.
- Assist in developing incident trending analysis report for EH&S input.
- Set-up meetings and record minutes.
- Coordination and dissemination of vital information to the EH&S team, client and contractors.
- Filing, documentations, and storekeeping of pertinent files.
- Organize safety award recognition program and prepare logistics such as certificates, food arrangement, attendees, etc.
- Perform other related duties as per directives of the EH&S Manager.
- Coordinating PPE requirements.
- Raising PR for EH&S related items.
- Coordinating the Safety Licence program.
- Collate BSP information and produce graphs and trending.
- Undertake trending on the APT programme.
Essential Experience and Skills
- Degree qualified.
- Intensive safety or environmental training such as OSHA 30, IOSH, Environmental 40-hours training, ISO training.
- Must have minimum 5 years of experience working in Oil and Gas or Petrochemicals in a mega project as EH&S administrative position.
- Experience working as Safety or Environmental Officer or Inspector
- Computer literate and proficient in MS office (Word, Excel and Power point)