Job DescriptionOur client, a Major Oil and Gas Operator based in Perth, are currently recruiting for an Inventory Planner (Analyst) to join them for an initial 12 month contract.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform strategic inventory planning, optimising inventory across sites
- Develop, implement and maintain inventory work process improvements
- Monitor inventory KPI and inventory performance against targets
- Coach Inventory Analyst and provide advisory support to Warehouse Leads
- Provide early planning & input into the on-boarding approach for asset purchases- Share best practices cross-warehouse/country/business
Skills and Experience Required:
- A seasoned CP professional with good commercial skills and at least 10 years relevant experience in the oil and gas industry covering a mixture of technical and Materials Management engineering disciplines, plus a preference for membership of a professional institution
- Experience in execution of key inventory management activities, including; planning and replenishment, forecasting and demand management, lead-time analysis and reduction etc.
- Knowledge of and experience using inventory work processes and systems
- Experience in contributing to annual inventory planning
- Experience in monitoring inventory KPIs and inventory performance against targets
- Experience of using SAP-IM and SAP-MM to control warehouse operations
If this role is of interest, please upload your resume by selecting ‘Apply’.