Job DescriptionThis WA Civil Contractor is acknowledged as a leader in their industry and a company that attracts and retains their staff. They have recently won multiple civil projects across Perth. They are in the process of adding to what is already considered a progressive and industry leading team and rapidly expanding their WA operation with an additional Senior Civil Project Engineer.
As an experienced Senior Project Engineer you will take the lead role in the coordination of all aspects of civil projects including management of personnel and subcontractors, safety, quality and liaising with the client during the delivery of your project.
- You will report to a Project Manager
- Responsible for the financial, safety, supervision of staff and sub-contractors as well as managing the client relationship.
- Planning and weekly programming
- Knowledge of environmental and safety systems.
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Previous experience working on road construction, bulk earthworks, mining infrastructure would be advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience delivering high quality projects
- A sound knowledge of contractual requirements
- An ability to mentor site and project engineers.
In addition you will have the support of a management team with genuine possibilities for career progression into a more senior role as this business goes from strength to strength.
If you are interested in this position please submit an application by pressing “apply now” or contact Lee Plant on 08 9426 7400.
PLEASE NOTE – You must hold a valid work visa for Australia and have previous Perth based experience.