This role can be based in either Aberdeen, Montrose, Newcastle, Leicester or Bristol
Responsible for daily operations of global unified collaboration platforms.
Responsible for operational support of client’s global collaboration platforms including Hybrid Exchange 2016, Skype for Business, MDM/MAM and related Office 365 technologies.
The Unified Collaboration Operations Manager will be responsible for proactive monitoring of the platform’s health, drive continuous improvement and resolve any issues that may be presented.
A deep understanding of the collaboration platforms is essential and a willingness to learn and successfully deploy new technologies.
The Unified Collaboration Operations Manager will have proactive ‘can do’ attitude, superior communication skill with end users and IT management, excellent problem-solving skills, proven experience in taking the lead with coordinating incident resolution working with multiple teams on outage bridges, and in-depth knowledge of systems.
Unified Collaboration Operations Manager Essential Responsibilities
- Provide operational support for my client’s unified collaboration platforms including Exchange 2016, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Intune, OneDrive for Business and other Office 365 collaboration technologies.
- Manage Mail hygiene platforms and mail transport technologies
- Develop automation and self service capabilities.
- Develop and ensure collaboration platforms are maintained in a compliant manner aligning with company and external standards and requirements.
- Significant domain experience.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate with all levels within the organization to drive adoption and sponsorship of key collaboration programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge in collaboration solutions, design, build and management
- Experience working within a remote distributed team
- Demonstrated strong technical competence within area of expertise and strong ability to develop and implement high level systems strategies.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory and AzureAD, AADConnect, Office 365 technologies. On Premises Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business and Server Operating Systems.
- Strong PowerShell scripting capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced, structured team environment and have collaboration skills.