Job DescriptionNES Gkobal Talent is urgently recruiting for a Document Controller to be based in Son - North-Brabant in the Netherlands. It's a full-time position starting with a 1 year contract.
The Document Controller will be an integral part of the Project team, performing document control as per organisational and contractual requirements.
Key responsibilities / accountabilities
- Keep, handle, track, circulate and distribute all relevant project documentation and correspondence;
- Maintain/update Master Document Register database and Master Document Control File;
- Print out and distribute correspondence and documentation to all parties concerned;
- Prioritize and store both soft and hard copies of all documents and correspondence;
- Inform all parties concerned about new project documents/correspondence issues/revisions;
- Perform tasks and duties for the project document control stated in Document Control Procedure;
- Act as a key person in the project documentation/correspondence keeping, tracking, handling, circulation and distribution;
- Regularly update the project team on the new incoming document/correspondence;
- Ensure all outgoing correspondence/documentation is sent and tracked properly in accordance with Document Control Procedure;
- Support the project team in document/correspondence preparation and transmittal/sending;
- Maintain Master Document Register database and Control File. Track changes and previous revisions of the documentation/correspondence;
- Ensure compliance of the project documentation/correspondence with Document Control Procedure;
- Stamp and dates all incoming documentation/correspondence for distribution;
- Keep/update both electronic and paper documentation/correspondence of the project.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- 7+ year’s general business experience;
- Experienced with major projects >20M $;
- Track record in document control/document handling;
- Expert computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Office software packages;
- Ability to work in a team and project environment;
- Work under stringent deadlines;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluency in English (verbal and written);
- Self organization, discipline, attentiveness and concentration;
- Flexible, “can do” attitude;
- Other useful languages Russian, German, Dutch, Swedish would be an advantage but not essential.