Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is partnered with international Oil and Gas Operators and service providers to source the top talent available in the Australian and global market. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for long-term success. We are currently sourcing for our client, an experienced Senior Operations Program Engineer.
The Senior Operations Program Engineer plans, controls, and executes a set of related scopes through engineering, procurement and construction to meet identified business needs and deliver business value. The role will require the management of resources, quality, reporting, technical analysis, budgets, planning & scheduling integration and HSSE.
Essential to success in this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline, with a minimum of 10+ years oil & gas experience;
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in program or project delivery;
- Successful track record delivering integrated scopes within an Operation;
- Proactive and visible HSE leadership, demonstrating commitment to safety through language, behaviour and actions;
- Engineering & Construction contractor management experience;
- Excellent problem solving, collaboration, communication, interpersonal, client-service, negotiation and stakeholder-management skills;
- Ability to react and adjust to changing conditions and priorities in a live operation; • Experience in directly managing site and office-based teams;
- Experience in utilising Asset Planning and CMMS for the execution of work; • Strong change management change skills and experience; and,
- Ability to manage multiple programs of work and achieve synergies
This is a Brisbane based role, with travel to site as required. In return for your professional skills and experience you will be compensated with excellent day rate, work life balance and the opportunity to join a respected team on a long-term contract.
For a confidential conversation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on (07) 3123 4433
Please note that NES Global Talent are also currently sourcing for multiple positions including Planning Engineer; Implementation Engineer; Completions Engineer; Execution Advisors; Field Supervisors, Asset Integrity Engineers, Production Engineer along with technical experts in Petroleum, Reservoir Engineering disciplines.