Job DescriptionSite Operations Manager – South East/London (Heathrow/Reading)
NES UK Ltd work in partnership with some of the UK and Europe’s leading manufacturers and distributors. We are currently working on behalf of a leading Building Products business to find a Site Operations Manager to cover 2 high profile manufacturing plants.
You will oversee the day to day running of two plants, be responsible for profit and loss, health and safety and driving production.
- Plan and enforce strong H&S strategy and working culture
- Manage stock production and manufacturing in line with sales demands
- Day to day operational and production management of two sites
- Drive continuous improvement through plants
- Previous experience of running manufacturing and production operations
- Strong knowledge and ethic around health and safety
- Experience and working knowledge of continuous improvement
- Budget and P&L experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced Manufacturing environment
- £55,000 - £70,000
- Other benefits