Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is working for a large multinational EPC to search for a Senior Instrument Engineer for a 6 month contract in Edinburgh with an immediate start.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working on petrochemical or pharmaceutical sites
- Experience in Instrumentation, Selection and Design for ATEX areas
- The ability to work on multiple small projects as part of a delivery team
- Experience with Trip Selection Design
- Chartered Engineer (Ideally)
- Competent in the specification and procurement cycle of all Instrument & Analytical Measurement Techniques
- Effectively communicate with client representatives, Engineers and Project Stakeholders
- Competent in the application and specification of DCS and experience of the system life cycle.
- Scheduling and the management of budgets
- Competent with Databases and Smart Plant Instrumentation
Lead Instrument Engineer, Senior Instrument Engineer, Instrument Engineering, Instrument Engineering, C&I, EC&I, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, EPC, Chemicals, Petrochemicals, COMAH, DCS, Instrument & Analytical, Intools, SIL levels 1, IEC 61508/11