Job DescriptionDue to the acquisition of new contracts and continued business growth we now have an immediate requirement for an experienced Civil Superintendent to join our client on a permanent basis, an overview is below:
- Report to the Construction Manager, Civil Superintendent will be the first point of contact in managing the civil works of the Solar Farm. As the Civil Superintendent, will also be responsible for overseeing and leading construction activities and sub-contractors when the Construction Manager is off.
- Oversee and supervise field personnel and civil subcontractors; managing and supervising Production and Quality of civil Subcontractors and self-performance´s civil workforce, making sure they comply with scheduled works and contract´s requirements
- Be accountable for site-related action;
- Ensure the necessary materials and plant equipment are available on site to meet installation dates, whether it is self-performing or subcontracting the activities.
- Ensure all work is completed in line with the project schedule;
- Ensure that relevant HSE, Quality and contractual requirements are applied and adhered to
- Allocate and coordinate jobs to your workgroup;
- Develop and effectively communicate the Project Plan and schedule to workgroups;
There is no accommodation provided for this position however you can salary sacrifice accommodation and some associated travel cost’s if you are not local to the area.
To apply for this role please use the link below: