Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently recruiting for a Senior Process Engineer on a long term contract basis in the Grangemouth area of Scotland. The successful candidate should have on site experience working on large scale Fine Chemicals/Pharma Batch Processing in a COMAH environment.
- The main purpose of this role is to provide Process Engineering Technical support in a large scale top tier COMAH environments
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the current process; identifying issues with equipment; and providing solutions in order to restore satisfactory process operation.
- Responsible for the specification and Design of equipment including: Pressure filter, pumps, agitation equipment, centrifuges, liquid extractions and distillation.
- Must also have a strong working knowledge of HSE standards, which may typically include Risk Assessment (HazOp/HAZAN), design and definition of relief streams, SIL/SIS, LOPA, ATEX, DSEAR
- Honours degree or equivalent in Chemical / Process Engineering.
- Chartered Engineer