Job DescriptionOne of our Global Oil Field Services Clients is urgently looking for a Buyer to join their team in Welshpool. The contract will be for a duration of 12 months.
- Maintain supplier contract files and catalogues.
- Review supplier’s terms and conditions before placing an order.
- Acquire comparative quotes as far as possible.
- Record requisitions, purchase orders and invoices in SAP or other platforms used by the Company.
- Confirm the delivery of services/ goods prior to payment.
- Generate monthly expenditure reports
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties as and when required.
- Ensures full awareness of, and complies with, the requirements of all relevant Company Handbooks, HSE Procedures and emergency procedures.
- Actively ensures that his/her own health & safety and of the fellow workers are preserved at all times.
- Ensure accurate RFQ's are sent to vendors when company is procuring new equipment.
- Identify, analyse and summarise details from various suppliers when sourcing equipment and materials forward the information to management for approval.
- Once approved by management P.O. to be raised and placed on the selected vendor. Periodic schedule review and follow-up until the materials is delivered to the company.
- Local oil and gas supplier knowledge
- Minuimum of 2 years purchasing experience
- Working knowledge of SAP or similar purchasing software