Location – West London
Salary – £40,000 - £50,000 + overtime + company van
Are you a ‘hands on’ engineer with heavy plant experience?
Do you want to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing business’ in its industry?
Do you want to seriously boost your income just in time Christmas?
A leading multi-site manufacturer is searching for an experienced Mobile Plant Fitter due to business growth and development.
As a Mobile Plant Fitter you will provide reactive and preventative maintenance to a range of high volume, heavy plant equipment across multiple sites in the West London area.
- Ensure all equipment is serviced and repaired efficiently
- Pre-Planned maintenance is carried out effectively and downtime reduced
- Fault finding and problem solving on machinery and systems
- Work effectively either independently or as part of a team
- Assisting with other maintenance duties
- Apprentice trained with mechanical bias
- Experience of working with various plant equipment is essential
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ideally have a CSCS card
- Full clean driving licence
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Extra benefits
- Career growth and development
Mobile Plant, Plant Fitter, Maintain, Repair, Overhaul, Install, Commission, Heavy industry, Mechanical, Maintenance, Apprentice, Time Served, indentured,