Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently recruiting for an E&I Construction Site Lead (Electrical & Instrument) to support a large petrochemical manufacturing in the South of England. This role is to ensure the efficient and effective execution on site during the Construction phase of Electrical disciplined projects.
- Taking a lead role with Project and Procurement teams to ensure the best Construction Companies are contracted for on-site work
- Oversee the execution of fabrication, construction, and hookup
- Monitor and appraise contractors performance and recommend corrective action to be taken where deficiencies are detected; verify actions are taken
- Coordinate resolution of construction related issues with guidance from supervisor
- Establish, implement, and maintain verification process for mechanical completion
- Coordinate activities of site safety, technical, and quality inspection personnel
- Report progress, performance, initiatives, issues, and challenges to Construction Site Manager or Project Manager as appropriate.
- Ensure execution of the contract is in compliance with contract specifications
- Ensure change requests are in accordance with Management of Change
- 10+ Years" experience in-field Construction planning, execution, and completions
- BSc in Engineering, Construction Management, or Technical degree
- Willing to travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites
- Past Construction Site Lead experience on major capital project
E&I Construction Supervisor, E&I Construction Lead, Construction Site Lead, Construction Manager, Construction Management, Project Construction, Project Management, Engineering, Chemical Manufacturing, Chemical Refinery, Refinery, Petrochemical, Electrical and Instrument, Electrical Project, Instrumentation