Job DescriptionMAIN FUNCTIONS:
- The Construction Coordinator responsible for construction planning, coordinates construction input and communicates with Construction management.
- Establishes the Construction Planning Program (CPP) & seek alignment of the planning scope with the Construction Advisor & subsequently with the Construction Support Manager.
- Manages assigned projects and the implementation contractors involved to ensure that the projects deliverables are completed for RFI, meet the quality requirements and schedule, and delivered to project requirements.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In addition to all of the Level 1 tasks, a Level 2 Construction Coordinator will: Pro-active, goal oriented with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent customer focus and able to consistently meet contractors and its clients needs.
- Effectively manages change to work tasks and the work environment, and assists others with adapting to change.
- Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions and ask for assistance if required.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BS/MS in Engineering - Good coordination & interface capabilities - 10+ years of project experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups, and make presentations when required.
- A person of integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honors their commitments.
- Eligible to work in Singapore without sponsorship.