NES Global Talent has partnered with multiple international Oil and Gas oilfield service companies to source the top talent available in the Saudi Arabian and International markets. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for long-term success.
Currently Saudi Arabia’s Oil and Gas industry is in an exciting growth phase with 2019 through 2020 set to be an excellent time for skilled workers to join and re-join the sector.
Position: Structural Engineers:
- Offshore structural engineer experience
- Good experience in all In-service analysis (Inplace, Boatimpact, Fatigue & RSR) and preservice analysis (Lift, Transportation, Loadout & On-bottom stability) of offshore fixed platforms.
- Should be familiar with international codes and standards like API, AISC, DNV, AWS etc. Knowledge of Saudi Aramco specifications is preferred.
- Should have Sound knowledge of Structural analysis software SACS.
- Should be able to perform all structural analysis and calculations independently based on the design basis and project requirements.
- Education: Bachelors in Structural/Civil Engineering or related field. & Professional Engineer license preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 8 years with major contractor / consultant in the oil / gas industry, predominantly performing detail design of offshore facilities
- Qualifications: Registered professional/chartered engineer.