Job DescriptionSenior Process Engineer- Chemicals- Falkirk- £55-62k
A leading Engineering Contractor, servicing a robust client base across the chemical & process industries, are looking to identify a technically minded, project focused, Senior Process Engineer, to support an extensive portfolio of projects & exciting future growth plans.
Based at their project offices in Falkirk, this will be a permanent hire, who will be joining a multi-disciplinary technical team, providing process design expertise for a broad spectrum of projects, from initial concept and FEED, through to Detailed Design phases of projects.
As such, you will ideally be a chartered process engineer, able to point to extensive experience gained supporting the delivery of a variety of downstream chemical projects, either in an EPC or manufacturing environment.
In return, on offer is an industry leading salary for the region, with a wider package offering a company pension, private medical care and a competitive holiday allowance, among other benefits.
The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic team, who have developed a reputable name in industry for delivering all manner of complex projects, over many years.
With defined aggressive growth plans in place for the business, this is a great to time to be joining a company boasting an excellent staff working environment, with a focus on continued staff development.
- Process Engineering Design and Design co-ordination of multi-discipline capital projects.
- Generation / Development of P&ID’s / Layouts
- Monitoring project performance, including profitability, quality, safety & environmental aspects of process design from concept to commissioning completion
- Manage multiple project tasks, in small and larger process engineering projects.
- Degree qualified Chemical Engineering background
- Substantial relevant project experience gained in a variety of process related industry sectors
- Demonstrable experience working through all phases of process design , including FEED and detailed Design
- Ability to work as part of a team, or independently as required
- Team leadership experience.
- Chartered Chemical Engineer status
- Experience working on client sites as required
- Management of contractors