Job DescriptionWe are currently seeking an Occupational Health & Wellbeing Advisor on behalf of one of Australia's largest Oil & Gas Operators to join their HSE team and support the operation of their substantial assets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Promote a positive workplace health and wellbeing culture through a focus on early intervention, wellbeing initiatives and strategic health improvement projects in collaboration with the functional and operational HSE teams.
- Develop and maintain a robust injury management system and medical services program to facilitate best practice injury and illness management and fitness for work in line with legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Provide technical advice for effective management of Workers’ Compensation claims management in consultation with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Support maintenance and governance of the Company health risk exposure profile relevant to internal Company standards and support operational HSE teams to manage risk to ALARP and close out any identified gaps.
- Proactively manage work related or non-work-related injuries
- Support and influence internal stakeholders (e.g. line management, HRAs, HSE, General Managers, Directors) regarding best practice injury and illness management and early intervention practices
Key qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Tertiary qualifications in Allied Health Discipline (e.g. Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy).
- Professional Registration (i.e. Register Nurse, AHPRA Registration)
- Experience in injury management and workers compensation claim management
- Experience in development and implementation of wellbeing programs
- 5 years’ experience in injury case management
- Experience in heavy industry, mining, construction and/or oil and gas