They are currently looking for a Senior Architectural Engineer to join their Front End and Execution team.
in London office, this is an excellent opportunity for a talented individual.
The Senior Architectural Engineer will be responsible for delivering quality engineering for architectural components of offshore oil and gas structures. We need a talented specialist architectural engineer who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the global offshore/onshore engineering sector market.
- Be able to perform architecture engineering for different project phases from initial feasibility study, concept design, basic design to final detailed design.
- Prepare and finish all the documents and drawings for the detailed design phase and update and revise the related documents and drawings on time according to the requirement of construction.
- Prepare architectural philosophies, MTO's and specifications
- Prepare purchase and subcontract requisitions and assist with evaluations.
- Interface coordination engineering disciplines, LQ providers and outside parties.
- Ability to manage and plan own work scope and that of assigned designers.
- Prepare and complete all the documents according to local authorities' requirements (for example, local authorities permitting, third party review)
- Attend co-ordination and engineering review meetings as per project requirements
Qualifications / Personal Attributes:
Diploma in Architectural Technology preferred.
Ten years minimum experience architectural design and layouts for offshore Oil & Gas installations
Experience of PDMS modelling, Draft and 2D AutoCAD