NES Global Talent is looking for I&C Technical Field Advisors / Field Engineers located in Ontario for Nuclear outage/replacement projects. The scope of work involves controls replacement, electrical terminating, and cable pulling.Duration is approx. 1 year. Candidates must have the following experience in order to be considered:
- Must have an I&C/E background with experience around installation/commissioning of instrumentation and controls equipment to include electrical installation, termination, and cable pulling.
- Must have worked on power plant projects in the past from both an outage and new construction perspective.
- Nuclear experience within the last 5 years is preferred
- Experience with Mark GE IV is preferred
- Must be able to pass all Nuclear background checks and drug test