Job DescriptionPiping Engineer – Paris – LNG Design & EPC
Our client a leading design & engineering consultancy have a portfolio of projects across the Energy industry.
They have recently been involved in a number of LNG projects and are a key partner in LNG regasification projects.
Due to up & coming project award, they are looking for Piping Engineers to join the team working in the Paris office specialising in CADworx:
The engineer will be required to perform the following tasks:
- General installation and installation studies of equipment and piping
- Coordination of the general installation with other disciplines
- Implementation and supervision of the 3D model (subcontracted)
- Taking into account piping flexibility calculations for general installation studies
- Drafting general and specific specifications
- Quantitative establishment of piping and valve equipment
- General specifications and specific specifications for piping equipment and valves
If you have any questions, or would like to apply – please send your CV to Wyn – NES GT