Job DescriptionSenior Installation Engineer – Spools & pipelines
Our client a leading Subsea contractor are looking for a Senior Installation Engineer to join the company working in Paris with offshore work required during the installation phase.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- You produce all documents and preliminary studies related to tenders and projects developed by the Group,
- You take responsibility for the installation of one or more product(s) on a major Project,
- You perform the engineering activities related to the preparation and Offshore installation of the products,
- You plan, prepare and confirm the specific procedures (validation test on site, transportation and installation) and associated calculation notes (design lifting slings) defining priorities,
- You bring technical expertise during the procurement process, and confirm the project's progress at interim meetings with your Lead,
- You participate to vessel/CB mobilization as well as installation phases on vessel in order to validate technical solutions by respecting the rules of the Group HSEQ,
- You warrant that your activities are conducted in compliance with the Project standards in terms of Quality, Cost & Time,
- You support the development of computational tools and organize technology watch.
- Engineering Degree with at least sufficient years of relevant work experience in the petroleum sector or an equivalent industry.
- You have a good knowledge of Flexible Flowlines and Umbilicals Installation, or Structures Installation
- You have already an Experience of Offshore Operations.
- Your autonomy, your capacity to coordinate and communicate are key assets to succeed at this position.
- Your English is fluent.
If you have any other requirements and would like to be considered for the role - please apply asap