You’ll receive some top quality training from a dynamic company that is always seeking out ways to question the status quo and improve procedures. This company invests significant time and money into their staff to ensure they develop both professionally and personally, fostering a successful culture.
They’ve built a reputation for delivering projects within the Residential and Commercial sectors, up to the value of $15 million within Auckland, however recently they’ve got their largest project yet valued within the mid $20 million range.Within this role you'll be responsible for the building services and fitout of a 7 storey commercial project alongside another Site Manager.
With this type of opportunity proven experience as a Site Manager is preferable however characteristics, attitude and team-fit come first for this company. Individuals that can work collaboratively, are naturally inquisitive and continuously thinking of ways to improve will be fit this opportunity like a glove.
Other preferences include:
- Proven experience within the construction industry whilst operating as a Site Manager preferably on projects that have an emphasis on building services and interior fitout
- A relevant construction related degree or a carpentry qualification
- The ability to build rapport and form long-lasting relationships with colleagues, consultants and clients
- Great communication skills both written and verbally
- A natural ability to utilize IT within the workplace
- The legal right to work and live in New Zealand