Job DescriptionOur global Mining client is looking for an experienced Fixed Plant HV Electrician to join their team in the Pilbara due to an influx in operations on site. This position will be on a contract to permanent basis, 2:1 roster with competitive rates on offer.
Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor your duties will include but not be limited to.
- Testing equipment and diagnosing faults on the fixed plant
- Repairing fixed plant equipment and faults on a regular basis to ensure safety standards are being met
- Liaise and work closely alongside the Supervisors to optimise productivity and manage timeframes
- Successfully carrying out daily plant inspections as required
- Create high voltage procedures and isolate high voltage equipment
Tickets and Certs required:
- Instrumentation Cert IV Electrical (Desirable)
- Isolation Experience (Desirable)
- WA “A” Grade Electrical license
- High Voltage Switching Ticket
- Working at Heights
- C’ Class Driver License