Job DescriptionOur client, an Oil and Gas Operator based in Perth, are currently recruiting for a Crewing Officer to join them for an initial 12 month contract.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and rectify potential scheduling conflicts and issues
- Ensure that crew members assigned to each voyage meet contractual requirements via Experience Matrix analysis
- Communicate scheduling assignments to crew members and action any questions or concerns
- Produce Work Agreements, ensuring that they meet current AMSA requirements, and provide to vessel ahead of each crew change
- Create and issue Leave Letters to off-signing personnel
- Maintain succession plan for all Officers ensuring status against promotion criteria is followed up with individuals and potential promotes are put forward to STAPL