Job DescriptionNES are looking for a number of Junior Project Managers for a leading UK based Contract Research Organisation.
Contract: TEMP (3-6 months)
• Supporting scientific projects including planning, organisation, monitoring, control and reporting.
• Working productively with a small Project Team to ensure key delivery milestones are
•Demonstrated experience working independently
• Strong oral communication skills
•Excellent writing skills with strong attention to detail
• Life sciences or related degree
• Specific experience in project management and/or research is highly desirable