Job DescriptionJunior Product Manager – Northwich, Cheshire
My client is looking to invest time and money to bring on a Junior Product Manager. Attitude is key for this role, looking for somebody that has an outgoing personality and is willing to learn. A development background would be a bonus.
The Junior Product Manager will be responsible for our Mobile Voice Recording products and also my client’s Monitoring and Reporting product.
The Junior Product Manager will be driven and be self-managing, hold responsibility for P&L on the products discussed and your development, the Junior Product Manager will work closely with clients to ensure product roadmaps so the role will include travel.
- Eventually pitch ideas to senior stakeholders, manage their expectations and establish shared vision across the company. Build consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Understand my client’s strategic and competitive position, and deliver products that are recognised as industry leading
- Share a compelling narrative about what problems our products solve, for whom, and how they are solved. Question user behaviour, and analyse data to find answers and analyse data to find answers
- Identify opportunities, and be able to adapt to change and new information
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products and new features
- Any experience of delivering Mobile Voice Recording products would be an advantage (training will be given)
- Passionate, articulate and engaging
- Get it done mindset
- A team player, used to culture of sharing
- Able to explain complex things easily
- Self-sufficient but comfortable taking guidance
UK Travel is involved with this position and also could be on a global basis
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK