Job DescriptionVendor Data Analyst – Permanent – Basingstoke
Essential:- Managing the Data of my client’s products. Dealing with venders/clients with regards to what is in stock, sales results and queries. So a lot of Channel Management involved. You must be client facing and can deal up to Director level of clients/suppliers/vendors. Strong Excel knowledge. Experience of managing multiple stakeholders. Previous project management experience. Experience working with databases SQL Server or MySQL. Experience using Oracle or SAP would be preferable. Demonstrate a strong awareness of GDPR, PECR, Ethics and Compliance regulations
Vendor Data Analyst Role Specification:-
- Validation of weekly/daily/hourly data sources mostly around stock, sales and invoicing.
- Daily analysis of reporting completeness.
- Liaising with external customers and their agents to answer coherence queries, following them through to resolution.
- Assist in the maintenance of the Vendor Reporting portal, administering new and existing reports.
- Ability to foresee and proactively identify issues along with building resolution plans to mitigate.
- Work with our internal Vendor Bid team to answer data queries.
- Produce reports to analyse data capture completion and accuracy.
- High attention to detail.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers
- Proactive and well organized.
- Able to work with large datasets and confident in the use of Excel’s tools to mass identify or manipulate data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of GDPR, PECR, Ethics and Compliance regulations.
• Previous Channel management experience would be preferable.
• Strong Excel knowledge.
• Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
• Previous project management experience
• Experience working with databases (SQL Server or MySQL) would be preferable.
• Experience using Oracle or SAP would be preferable.
• Mathematics A Level preferable (minimum GCSE C Grade or above).
Vendor Data Analyst – Permanent – Basingstoke
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK