Aker Solutions' Field Services' department based in Rio das Ostras, is responsible for delivering offshore services and technical solutions for the major players in the Brazilian Oil & Gas market. We need talented technicians to support our ambitious growth plans within the Oil & Gas market. We are looking for an Offshore Technician who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and tasks:
The Offshore Technician must be responsible for offshore field offshore operations. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Be responsible for all the logistics of all materials used on the operation;
- Assist the responsible technician in the installation and commissioning of equipment;
- Work in accordance with Aker Solutions' safety standards, procedures and policies so that the company's values are met and respected.
- Technical degree on the following areas are desired: Mechanic, electronics or electromechanical;
- Engineering degree will be considered a differential;
- Basic/intermidiate knowledge on MS Office: Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Knowledge on hydraulic systems;
- Knowledge on XMT and offshore operations;
- English level: intermediate. (Flexible)