Job DescriptionElectrical Engineer - Grangemouth
NES Global Talent is currently working with a large engineering company in the Grangemouth area. This is a 6 month contract working within the petrochemical industry. Our client is looking for a candidate who can work independently and would like someone who has experience of working in this industry or similar before.
- Develop the full scope of the project including FEED, detail design, procurement, installation inspection, testing and commissioning
- Manage the allocated hours, budgets and report progress to the project manager
- Undertake Electrical engineering design work with true regard to Safety in design detail and engineering design execution
- Be innovative in design work with due regard to minimisation of cost whilst maintaining technical integrity
- Experience of Electrical engineering in process plants such as Chemical Manufacturing, Gas Processing or Oil Refining.
- Experience of working on brownfield projects and integrating closely with the client’s engineering team to deliver projects.
- Good working knowledge of European Directives (ATEX, EMC etc.) and International Standards as well as previous experience working on Top Tier COMAH sites.
- Experience with LV and HV electrical upgrades