Job DescriptionElectrical Designer - Grangemouth
NES Global Talent is currently working with a large engineering company in the Grangemouth area. This is a 6 month contract working within the petrochemical industry. Our client is looking for a candidate who can work independently and would like someone who has experience of working in this industry or similar before.
- Develop the full scope of the project including FEED, detail design, procurement, installation inspection, testing and commissioning
- Undertake Electrical design work with true regard to Safety in design detail and engineering design execution
- Design undertake engineering design of electrical systems and equipment
- Working on high profile project within the chemical, petrochemical, speciality chemicals
- Working on LV and HV systems
- Electrical engineering in process plants such as Chemical Manufacturing, Gas Processing or Oil Refining.
- Working on brownfield projects and integrating closely with the client’s engineering team to deliver projects.
- Completing electrical design in line with ATEX and COMAH regulations
- Experience with LV and HV electrical upgrades