NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client is currently seeking a Hydroelectric Sr. Site Manager in Northern B.C
- Responsible together with the site team to meet the project objectives in terms of health and safety, schedule, cost, quality and contractual requirements.
- Establish and ensure good communication between the customer and stakeholders
- Elaborates the work planning and the schedules, manages and supervises all activities of installation, repair and / or replacement of mechanical, electrical and auxiliary components;
- Motivates and supervises a team of professionals assigned to the site and is responsible for the administration, technical support and quality;
- Makes sure all work is done in order to preserve the health and safety of all workers on site;
- Maintain good relationships and communicates on a regular basis with the client’s representative;
- Maintains good working relationships with all staff assigned to the site, including representatives of various trade unions involved in the project;
- Takes the leadership and respects the schedule and budgets;
- Monitors and verifies the documentation of variations (i.e., the importance of work, delivery problems and / or quality, additional work requested by the customer, etc.)
- Makes sure that the client approves the work by negotiating effectively in order to achieve the customer satisfaction and to respect the best interests of the company;
- Prepares reports of project monitoring, maintains regular communication with the Project Manager and executive management team of
- Experience in claim/contract/client management (over $300M if responsible, over $2M is support).
- Hydro technical knowledge is a must
- Background in civil engineering is an asset