- Support/assist the lab supervisors/chemists by performing routine and non-routine laboratory analysis/wet chemistry on product and in-process samples, to support plant operations for the purpose of quality assurance/control.
- Perform calibration and maintenance of test equipment.
- Prepare samples and ensure accurate data generation and records, in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
- Utilize analytical instruments to address quality assurance/control issues. Prepare chemical stock solutions and reagents, as well as set preparation standards. Position will receive direction and support.
- Polytechnic graduate with the background in Chemical/Process/Technical Engineering.
- Preferable experience in quality control systems.
- Candidate must be willing to work on shifting schedule.
- candididate must be eligible to work in Singapore without sponshorship.