Job DescriptionMAIN FUNCTIONS
- Develops and executes comprehensive training efforts based on project or topic specifications.
- Responsible for developing a training plan, the curriculum and logistics, and the courses and supporting materials.
- Conducts course presentations and develops and delivers e-Learning courses.
- Provides train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts. Develops and/or update training plans.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- This position level might be described as Senior Trainer who can potentially mentor trainers on lower level and is providing higher level trainings.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Training curriculum creation and delivery. Strong classroom (Instructor Lead) experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Assists in development and delivery of bi-lingual safety/SSHE training programs to the project contractor management and workforce.
- Also serves as a field coach for observations and providing direction to contractor supervision in the field.
- Serves as a lead trainer supervisor screening and assessment/training programs (English/Bengali).
- Eligible to work in Singapore without sponsorship.