Job DescriptionNES are currently partnered with an international chemical manufacturer to assist in the search for a Lead Project Engineer.
As Lead Project Engineer you will report to the ISBL Project Manager and be in charge of an Engineering team (approx 10 individuals).
- Ensure compliance with design HSE requirements
- Provide leadership to the owner side engineering team
- Manage the EPCm contractor's engineering activity as per contracts
- Participate as engineering representative in managament meetings
- Ensure execution of all Engineering activities
- Support the PM and provide coverage in case necessary
- Master degree in Engineering / Technology
- 10 years minimum experience as Engineering Manager / Project Engineer
- Experience of working in a major engineering outfit, on PMC projects / owner organisation
- Flexibility to travel
- Understanding of German language and German standards, rules and legislation of construction projects is a plus