Job DescriptionPOSITION TITLE: Principal Process Engineer (FPSO, Offshore)
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
LOCATION: Houston, TX
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, a leading offshore Engineering & Construction (EPCI) Company, is looking to hire a Principal Process Engineer for a permanent position based in Houston, TX.
The Principal Process Engineer utilizes technical expertise to develop safe and quality solutions in support of project and discipline requirements with minimal guidance. As the Principal Process Engineer, you ensure successful resolution of complex technical issues on Process Systems to meet project and discipline deliverables. You engage with peers across Regional Centers to promote knowledge sharing and act as a consultant and mentor to less experienced engineers to ensure knowledge transfer, product memory, and application of best practices. The Principal Process Engineer works in conjunction with Discipline Manager, Discipline Leads and engineering staff to seek continuous improvement in both quality and efficiency of work.
- University Graduate Engineer Degree, Bachelors Chemical Engineer
- 10 years relevant experience in chosen discipline
- 5+ years’ experience working in offshore industry with FPSO or floating systems
- Experience should include both Conceptual and Detailed Engineering experience which should include ability to:
- Generate the conceptual design of an oil and gas production facility including deliverables such as Basis of Design, Process Simulations, Process Flow Diagrams, Utility Balance, etc.
- Generate the detailed design engineering deliverables such as Equipment Sizing and Calculations, Equipment Datasheets, Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams, Safe Charts, Alarm and Trip Settings, Relief and Blowdown Studies, HP/LP Interface Studies, Vendor Data Review, etc.
- Proficiency with Hysys/Unisim Simulation Software, Flaresim Simulation Software, and Microsoft Office Suite.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part one of the world’s leading offshore EPCI Companies, who is driving forward increasingly specialized and innovative solutions. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package with 4 – ½ day flexible work week schedule, bonus plan, competitive medical benefits, matching 401K, PTO,10 paid holidays, education reimbursement, life insurance, and more. For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities contact Mishu Ullah.