NES Global Talent is looking for Equipment Operator for one of their client in Saudi Arabia.
Job responsibilities are as follows:
Minimum of 5 years experience in cementing. Available to join immediately.
- Under minimal supervision receives and follows general instructions.
- Perform the necessary checking and operations of equipment required for cementing job.
- Drives Company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrives at the rig/well site or other designated destination safely at scheduled time.
- Carries out all required responsibilities safely and as described in the standard operations manual.
- Participate in lifting, loading and offloading operations.
- Operate & maintain the company equipment and tools in accordance with the company operation and QHSE Policies & Procedures.
- Ensure company base and worksite areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Performs cement and chemicals blending and cutting operations.
- Ensure applicable work permits/HRA/JHA are in place prior conducting any operation. Raise applicable paperwork in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensure Tool Box Talk is conducted prior any operation. Attend Pre-job and Post- Job briefings with Sales and Operations staff and client representatives.
- Employee is obliged to fulfill safety observation targets and submit required amount of observation cards.