NES Global talent is hiring Wireline crew chief to join the team.
- Completion of all related competencies, proficiency and training required to successful reach this level, as detailed on Wireline Career Progression document.
- Utilize Wireline documentation, databases and other online training systems.
- Prepare and supervise operators crew on the preparation of tools and equipment, and complete paperwork requirements.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and understanding of Wireline operations policies & procedures, which may include Radiation, Ballistics, Pressure Control, rig up, and preventative maintenance.
- Perform and supervise operators crew on tasks associated with a typical Wireline job, which include planning and preparation, load-out and backload, rigging, clean-up and basic maintenance of tools, equipment and Wireline units.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills to perform and mentor wireline services at the location, which may include tools and equipment in some of the technology groups into Open Hole and/or Cased Hole domains.
- Direct responsible for the Winch Activity of Wireline Unit during all duration of the field operation.