Job DescriptionThis customer facing role for one of Australia's largest Oilfied Services companies offers a long term opportunity for a Perth-based position. Eligible candidates are urged to consider their ability to commit to a minimum of 2 years, with subsequent long-term extensions available.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Plan and manage HSE programs in conjunction with Project teams.
- Work closely as part of the project team to ensure compliance with government laws and regulations and BHI policies and to ensure practical, effective measures are in place within the workplace, and a Safety Culture exists to ensure employees are accountable and responsible for health, safety and environmental conditions and practices.
- Develop project specific procedures and HSE Management Plans based on regulatory and/or client requirements.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions or concerns from employees, managers, clients and the general public.
- May require more direct supervision on new duties or special projects.
- Handle special projects, as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of regulations and HSE practices.
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree required and min 5 years’ experience.
- Previous Subsea project experience.
- Pre-commisioning experience.