Our client is a provider of oilfield services supplying game-changing logging and modelling solutions. The company offers reservoir diagnostic technologies to accurately quantify production flow behind several casing barriers and evaluate well integrity. Proprietary reservoir modelling techniques and a strong Geoscience team allow the company to offer unique solutions to operators in the oil and gas industry.
The Well Log Analyst is responsible for delivering data interpretation services to the business units and maintaining the company’s internal and external data repositories.
Responsible for data loading, data, manipulation, naming standards, archiving, he/ she will be required to accurately process critical reservoir data.
Minimum of 5 years experience in Log Analysis with a Service Company or Operator.
• Experience of standard Log Analysis Software packages and methods.
• Familiar with casedhole and openhole data Analysis.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Be a self-starter.
• Committed to be trained to an advanced level.
• Demonstrate the ability to interact with peers in Oil Companies, discuss and disseminate client logging programs and technology applications through the company’s organization.
• Familiar with Emerande / Plato software.
• Good Presentation and Technical Report writing skills.
• Willingness and ability to travel.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Ability to speak Arabic an advantage