Job DescriptionPosition Title: Reliability Supervisor
Location: Houston, TX
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil, Gas and Chemicals Industry. Our client, a growing Oil & Gas Petrochemicals Operator, is seeking a Reliability Supervisor for a permanent position to be based in Houston, TX.
This position will plan and direct the reliability functions at location, which includes rotating equipment. Function is to maintain a high level of equipment reliability in an economic manner. Implement rotating equipment programs that support reliable practices for capital and expense expenditures, including budgets, equipment specifications, failure analysis and preventative maintenance programs. Operating Budget of $30 MM.
- Coordinate reliable maintenance activities. Administer the capital maintenance projects to be consistent with reliable standards and practices but within the developed budgets.
- Act to establish reliability programs and standards for capital and expense expenditures including budgets, equipment specifications, software programs for all instrument data, failure analysis and preventive maintenance programs.
- Implement individual contributor projects on rotating equipment for programs that require project and mechanical expertise and experience.
- Maximize Plant Availabilty Target through participatopn in Availabilty programs to achieve the highest level of reliability, help achieve lower Maintenance costs and guide group in obtaining plant goals
- Supervise and develop the Reliability Engineers and Specialist to achieve high productivity, the highest safety record and good employee morale along with a long term plan for each individual.
- Turnaround and start-up assistance.
- Loss control responsibilities include: Understanding, supporting and compliance with all plant policies, procedures and applicable regulations; conducting applicable Loss Control Challenge activities, including inspections and audits as assigned; completion of assigned Loss Control action items; and completion of regulatory and other required training.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in a Technical Discipline (Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, etc)
- Formal training in project management, economics and advanced equipment design or maintenance a plus
- 7+ years’ experience in maintenance, project management with at least 3 years’ supervisory experience
- Experience overseeing equipment repairs at outside shops
- Ability to coach various individuals from craftsmen to engineers
- Good organizer and communicator, ability to form strong working relationships in and out of the plant and company
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a leading Petrochemicals Refinery who are driving forward increasingly specialized and innovative solutions. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits, paid time off, and more. For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities contact Ashlee Vann.