Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is working closely with a leading organisation in Perth, Western Australia to identify a HSE Manager with strong auditing experience to be based in the Perth CBD. This contract will run for 2 years. Full details of this assignment can be given upon application.
Responsibilities in the role:
- Consider the health, safety and environmental risks associated with the Principal & Consultant’s delivery of the scope of services and prepare a Health and Safety Management Framework and an Environmental Management Framework for the project.
- Review and provide commentary on the Project Contractors’ Health and Safety Management Plan (HSMP) and Construction Environmental Management Plan (CEMP) as it relates to the Principal’s Requirements, legislation and best practice.
- Attend and participate in relevant safety workshops undertaken by the Contractors, including:
- Pre-mobilisation Hazard Identification;
- Environmental Hazard and Risk Identification;
- Hazard and Operability (HAZOP) workshops
- Hazards in Construction (HAZCON) workshops
- Construction Risk Assessment Workshops (CRAW)
- Manage and coordinate with Government and regulatory stakeholders as required
What you need to be successful in the role
- Professional qualification in Health & Safety
- Minimum of 10 years experience in mining/mineral resources sector
- Strong understanding and experience auditing with ISO18001 and ISO45001 systems
- Proficient with risk management systems according to ISO14001, ISO31000 and ISO52000
We will only contact candidates who meet the criteria for the role and with the Right to Work in Australia.