Job DescriptionClient: Operator
Role: Offshore HSE Advisor
Duration: Initial 6 Months
Rate: Negotiable AZN/Day
Location: Offshore Baku
Requirements: Azeri Nationals Only - Must have all offshore certificates
- To monitor and ensure compliance of the work with HSE specifications, procedures and exceptions/deviations onboard MARINE SPREAD.
- To ensure that the rules, Project procedures and general specifications for HSE are enforced; to monitor the HSE performance onboard.
- To provide advice and support to the COMPANY Vessel representative (RSES or RSES-D) concerning HSE issues.
- To work onboard vessel – in close relation with the Project HSE Lead located in Baku– and play a key role in HSE leadership in communication, inspection and survey onboard vessels
- To consolidate reporting onboard vessels with CONTRACTOR and SUBCONTRACTOR
- To provide safety support for the CLIENT 12 Golden Rules deployment on SITE.
- Comply with the Activities described within the HSE Management System
- Take reasonable care of own Health and Safety and that of Others who may be affected by their acts at work
- Each employee, at his level of responsibility, must observe all Procedures and instructions in the performance of his own task
- Exercise such caution as is necessary to avoid danger to persons and installations or to avoid pollution
- Report any anomaly, abnormal conditions and near miss to supervisor
- Participate actively in or lead when required HSE meetings, safety talks, tool boxes, training sessions and drills
- Leader in the execution of the HSE plans
- Professional experience: at least 15 years in Oil And Gas HSE construction activities with good experience in offshore works
- Fluency in English (spoken & written). Russian speaking will be a plus
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Valid offshore medical certificate (less than 6 moth old)
- HSE certificate / diploma,
- HSE certifications (eg Root Cause Analysis, Working at Height, Radio, etc)