Job DescriptionWe are currently partnered with global engineering firm to search for a Senior Expeditor.
- The Expediter will be responsible for timely delivery of equipment to the contractual point of delivery without impact to the project and for ensuring timely submittal of critical documentation to our Engineering Data team.
- Interface with the Regional Procurement Center and Project Management teams to ensure suitable expediting plans are developed at the start of the Procurement phase of the project, with specific action plans for underperforming suppliers and critical path items
- Handle a workload of 60+ purchase orders of various commodities across multiple projects. To expedite efficiently and effectively such that purchased equipment and associated drawings and documentation are delivered by AP suppliers on time to meet contractually agreed deadline
- At least 10 years expediting experience
- Thorough understanding and prior experience of office and field Expediting
- Thorough understanding of the Procurement function
This is a 6 month initial contract based in the Surrey area with an IMMEDIATE start.