Our client is a leading global group of energy and petrochemical companies who specialise in the search and extraction of natural oil and gas.
Here’s an opportunity to truly grow your career, working across all aspects of engineering. We’re looking for an experienced project manager in Terminal Engineering and Asset Management who is an accomplished communicator, thus relish the chance to build relationships and drive change across our clients business.
- Lead, manage and provide effective engineering services to the terminals and depots within terminal and supply organization
- Successfully integrate work streams across various engineering functions
- Deliver safe and reliable operations, from inspection and maintenance, to managing assets and implementing terminal capital programs whilst ensuring legal compliance
- Nurture global relationships
- Degree in engineering with minimum 5 years’ experience in project asset management
- A background in interdisciplinary engineering functions within terminals and depots
- Familiarity with IT solutions (SAP, CAPEX Bay, etc), as well as contracting & procurement, storage & handling, maintenance contractors and post award contract management processes
- Proven experience as contract owner and/or holder for strategic contracts
- Good knowledge of the reliability and integrity of distribution-related equipment
- Fluent in English and German (spoken and written)