Job DescriptionProduction Supervisor/Leader – Alfreton/Derbyshire – DAYS - £33,000 - £37,500 + Benefits
Are you a strong Production Leader with good man management and people skills? Do you have the ability to drive performance and deliver results? Can you rise to a challenge on a complex, fast paced site?
Due to growth and investment into the business, a leading Manufacturer of heavy industrial products is now seeking a Production Leader to join their team.
- Leading a team of 30+ Operators
- Implementing plans & site manufacturing objectives
- Process Improvement/5S /Lean principles
- Quality control
- Continuous Improvement, implementation and management
- Managing processes, recording KPI’s performance
- Driving teams, change and performance
- Implementing training when needed.
- Health and safety
- Strong Management/Supervisory experience
- Production background and understanding
- Ability to drive teams and performance
- Experience and understanding of Lean Manufacturing
- Health & Safety experience & qualification (IOSH or NEBOSH)
- Technically minded
- Heavy Manufacturing experience
- Strong problem solving skills and ability
- Communication Skills ( Written & Verbal)
- £33,000 - £37,500
- Days role (no shifts)
- Extra benefits