A Fantastic Direct Hire Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced ELV- PROJECT ENGINEER to be based in Qatar by an industry leader.
To coordinate and perform all electrical work related to the development and construction of the terminal ensuring appropriate timing, resources, and sequencing of work efforts in the delivery of the project with an emphasis on safe and quality execution of all project management transactions in adherence to company’s project management guidelines framework and management requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, or similar discipline from a reputable university.
- Relevant Professional Certification
- 6 years of experience as Electrical Engineer with substantial experience working with ELV.
- Good technical and operational knowledge of container terminal operations.
- Understanding of QCS 2014 and current regulations.
- Excellent people and performance management skills.
- Competent with Microsoft Office and CAD
- Advanced decision-making skills
- Good analytical skills.
- Proficiency in English (must).
- Excellent skill in leading teams from a multi-cultural background.
- Ability to work with key stakeholders and external partners/advisors through collaboration & teamwork in a non-hierarchical relationship framework.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Regulatory and Compliance awareness.
- Outstanding organizing and planning skills
- Good understanding of Qatar and GCC culture and working environment.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this TAX FREE Job Opportunity with benefits!