Design HSE Engineer – Paris – Leading Design Consultancy
Our client is recruiting an experienced HSE Design Engineer, with the aim of strengthening its teams to take part in international projects for the design of LNG and gas installations, in feasibility, pre-project or detailed engineering studies.
They are looking for an engineer to perform the following tasks:
- Fire protection studies (sizing of the pump, hydraulic calculations),
- Hazardous area classification studies / ATEX,
- Fire & Gas detection studies,
- Protection studies against cryogenic leaks,
- Fireproof protection studies,
- Review of site and general installation plans,
- Risk analysis (FERA, QRA)
- Participation in HSE journals (HAZID, HAZOP, SIL) and animation of these reviews,
- Drafting of general specifications and special specifications for fire protection and safety equipment, technical alignments and monitoring of suppliers.
- Teamwork with the other disciplines of the project, under the responsibility of the Project Manager,
- Management of the resources allocated to the project in relation with the Head of Service,
- Definition of the major technical choices for the discipline on the project,
- Application Project design philosophies and company procedures in the studies,
- Participation in 3D model reviews validate the conformity of the 3D model with the technical requirements of the discipline,
- Drafting of study subcontracting specifications,
- Supervision of the outsourced studies,
- Quality / time / budget responsibility for the activities of the discipline on the project,
- Contribution to the feedback of the projects,
- Participate in the development of the business tools related to its discipline.
- Engineer's degree, Master 2 or Ph.D. specializing in industrial risk or process engineering or chemical engineering,
- Oil & Gas engineering experience,
- Knowledge of the field of LNG and gas is a plus,
- Previous experience on a construction site and / or in operation is a plus,
- Knowledge of Phast software is a plus,
- Autonomous, dynamic and responsive,
- Fluency in English and French is essential.
If you have any questions, or would like to apply please send your CV to NES GT