- Development of Integrated Project Schedule templates for power plant projects – current and new projects
- Development and upgrading of Project Scheduling reporting methods
- Engineering and procurement Scheduling in Project executions
- Previous experience as a Project Scheduler using Primavera P6
- Experience of level 3 Project Scheduling development on Gas Turbine Combined Cycle projects is highly desirable
- Experience in analyzing and developing resource curves, performing levelized scheduling and meeting KPI’s
- Knowledge and experience of progress measurement techniques – piping and electrical – is highly desirable
NES Global Talent offers a competitive benefits package including health insurance. Per Diem is available for this opportunity.