A Fantastic Direct Hire Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Recruitment Officer by an industry leader to be based in Qatar.
Brief on Responsibilities:
- To execute all activities related to the recruitment activities (Pre and Post) recruitment formalities for the company & its Subsidiaries to ensure that organizational manpower needs are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with the approved manpower plans in order to support and contribute to the realization and implementation of the company & Subsidiaries’ strategic manpower plans.
- Carry out recruitment activities using sourcing portals and channels such as university career fairs, employment agencies and acquire required approvals to establish contact.
- Conduct initial screening of candidates (CVs) and routine assessment methods (for example, tests or interviews).
- Arrange for second interview with end-user departments (as and when required).
- Liaise with candidates from offer roll out till on-boarding including all documentations related to candidates.
Qualifications, Skills & Communications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/management or human resources discipline.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in coordinating recruitment operations for an organisation similar scale as the company and its Subsidiaries.
Job Specific Skills:
- Proficient Communication Skills.
- Relationship Management Skills.
- Teamwork Skills.
- Problem Solving and Time Management Skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Experience and working knowledge of Oracle ERP.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Microsoft Office Computer Skills.
- Fluent in English Language and Arabic is advantage.
- All Departments as required.
- All Customers / Recruitment Agencies as required.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this TAX FREE Job Opportunity with benefits!