- The Project Scheduler will be responsible to create a schedule based on their knowledge and understanding of schedule development and the construction industry.
- Oversee all project scheduling activities and provide required status updates, forecasts, and reports as necessary.
- Develop project schedule layouts in conjunction with the project team, alternate schedules and progress measurement of the schedule.
- Reviewing and critiquing Vendor and Subcontractor monthly updates to the schedule.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented.
- Strong working knowledge of ERP cost management tools.
- Strong working knowledge of Primavera 6.
- Working knowledge of programs such as Excel and Word.
NES Global Talent offers a competitive benefits package including health insurance. Per Diem is available for this opportunity.